August 10, 2010

Life is like a box of eye candy...

how do you pick just one?  There are so many brilliant ideas to choose from!
I thought I'd drop an interior design image bomb on you to keep you a little busier.  While I'm busying myself with the small details of formatting my new blog, designing another website, opening my first online shop, and planning some road trips to satisfy my inner Jacques (or Jacqueline ?) Cousteau, I leave with you these ideas that I found (and particularly love).  Taken from magazine articles or fellow bloggers, they were close to collecting dust on my desktop!  That won't do!  Enjoy... and be inspired.

I spied this on one of my fav blogs TABLE TONIC.  Miss Louise is right - what a dreamy idea!   Space is wonderfully created to fill it with big, fluffy floor pillows.  As it should be. ;=) 


Clever is as clever does.  I get particularly excited when I see ideas like this.  Nothing like a cool set of wheels to help prop up a lovely crystal base table lamp, beautifully set near brick exposed walls and a delightfully large window.  A wonderful mix of textures and styles... fun!


Tile terrific!




I looove white bathrooms.  I really like this idea of keeping the palette a simple white and changing it up through tile design.  Speaking of white...



With just a tiny splash of red... are you thinking what I'm thinking?   


Divine to my eye. 

Cheers and caio for now! xx