July 20, 2010

Day 1

Ok. I'm starting a blog. It's my first day and I'm a little nervous. I've never done this before but by the looks of other blogs... it looks to be fun and rather easy! I'm still not sure what my main focus will be for mine, but perhaps that's not relevant just yet. I'll have fun as I go along, and hopefully, post something that will be of interest to you. Writing, and speaking, is something that doesn't come naturally to me... and perhaps that's the beauty of this new venture. I'm sure it will be an interesting challenge and discovery of my own voice. What it looks like, how it sounds, what it has to say. As my profile mentions, I'm a budding photographer. I focus mainly on travel and location, street photography, and flowers. I'm currently endeavoring to shoot fashion and portraiture. Photos will be coming!